On behalf of everyone at Jax & Bones, our hearts go out to all those impacted by COVID-19. Presently, our main priority is the safety of our community - including staff, customers, and suppliers.
As the situation is changing rapidly and each part of the country is adjusting, we want to provide you with the actions we’re taking as a company as of 4/15/20.
- Due to the Shelter-in-Place mandates, all shipments will have extended lead times due to limited staff as well as the delayed service provided by our carriers (FedEx, UPS).
- If you have placed an order for any bedding product it will ship in up to 6 weeks. Once it leaves our warehouse, tracking will automatically be sent via email@example.com.
- Return window:
- 15 days to contact Customer Service to request an RMA from the date of delivery.
- Item must be returned within 14 days after receiving the RMA.
- All returns are processed through our Los Angeles warehouse however, due to limited staff, please expect refunds to take up to 3-6 weeks to be processed and issued.
- Please Note: Masks are not returnable once delivered
- If you have placed an order and need to cancel it, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. An email confirmation is necessary at this point as we have limited staff answering phones.
- If you are placing an order for items available for immediate shipment, please ensure your shipping address is a residential address. At this time, our carriers cannot deliver to PO BOXES and if a commercial address is selected and refused, we will not issue a refund for the return or rejection of address.
If you have any questions at all, please email email@example.com.
We are working tirelessly from the comfort of our homes to respond to every inquiry and get you the most up-to-date information.
We want to thank you for your continued support - there are a lot of people whose livelihood depends on it. We feel so fortunate to be able to manage our employees with reduced hours and remotely to keep them safe while producing PPE for first-line workers and hospitals. We are grateful more than ever for our community: our customers, suppliers, and team members.
Thank you for your loyalty,
Tina and the Jax & Bones Team