How long will it take to get my order?
- Our toys ship in 5-7 business days.
- Our beds are handcrafted and made to order in our California warehouse. Because of this, and the care that goes into preparing each one for your best friend, your bed will ship out in an estimated 7-14 business days.
What size of bed should I order for my dog?
- Our beds have size recommendations under the information pages for each item with size information and poundage recommendations. Please keep in mind that these are just recommendations and your dog's sleeping style can influence required size.
Can I see the fabric before I place my order?
- We offer fabric swatches for your convenience and to help you select the perfect match for your pup and your home. Swatches are 5 for $5 shipping and $1 for each additional swatch. Please contact our customer service team at email@example.com or call 626-444-4550 for assistance.
Can I order replacement parts?
- Yes! We do offer replacement parts for most of our products. Replacement inserts for lounge and pillow beds can be found here https://jaxandbones.com/collections/replacement-inserts.
- If you don’t see your insert listed on the website or would like to inquire about ordering a replacement cover, please email our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 626-444-4550.
What if I don’t see a fabric that I’ve ordered in the past?
- We are constantly updating and innovating our line of fabrics. Because of this, some of our older fabrics have been discontinued. We sometimes have items left that have been discontinued but it is on a case by case basis. Please contact our customer service team at email@example.com or 626-444-4550 to see if there is any remaining fabric that you are looking for.
How do I wash my bed?
- All our beds can be washed in a front-loading washer on a gentle cycle and tumble dry low. We do not recommend washing them in a washer with an agitator as it can cause damage to the bed. Our covers unzip for your convenience and the tufted center pillows without zippers can be washed as a whole by following the above instructions.
Can I machine wash the bedding inserts?
- No, we do not recommend washing the inserts. This can cause significant damage to the insert. We recommend spot cleaning the dirty area.
Do we offer repairs for chewed zippers?
- Depending on the extent of the damage, we can repair damaged zippers. The customer is responsible for shipping the cover to us and the return shipping. Please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 626-444-4550 to inquire about this service.
Testing on beds
- We test all of our fabrics for harmful substances or chemicals and certify that the fabrics will not bleed when washed.
- Our fabrics do not contain any flame retardants. Our fabrics are exclusively designed, tested and are made to be washed. We test all of our fabrics for harmful substances or chemicals and certify that the fabrics will not bleed when washed.
- Our insert filling is made in the USA and is manufactured using recycled 7 up bottles that have been sanitized. Our fiber has been certified to be hypo-allergenic.
Do we ship outside of the USA?
- Currently, on www.jaxandbones.com, we only ship within the US but email email@example.com to ask if we have a distributor outside of those countries.
Wholesale or Distributor Inquiries
- Send all wholesale inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 626-444-4550.
For assistance with anything else, please contact our customer service team at email@example.com or 626-444-4550.